Please view the discount options for courses before registering here.
- Member Rate: $850
- Non Member Rate: $970
Presenting with Persuasion, Clarity & Strength provides professionals with key skills to comfortably speak in a clear and confident manner. Whether presenting internally or externally, telling your story effectively, delivering meaningful messages, being persuasive, and speaking confidently in a variety of settings takes skill development and practice. The course is taught with role-playing and exercises.
“I learned that non-verbal aspects when speaking were very important to be aware of. Most of the time, people do not know they are ‘presenting’ before actually speaking.”
– Presenting with Persuasion, Clarity, and Strength Attendee, September 2021
Date & Time
Tuesday, June 11th, 10:00 AM-4:00 PM EST
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before class starts. Class will start at 10:00 AM. We will have breaks in between.
This course will be held in-person. Breakfast and lunch will be provided at this all day workshop.
- Sharing Communication Challenges
- Understanding the Listener’s Needs
- Understanding the Communication Environment
- Identifying Theme
- Being Persuasive
- Using Notes & Visual Aids
- Best Practices for Presenting Virtually
- Handling Questions
- Practice Strategies
- Deliver a Presentation to the Group
Executive Communication Coach, The Speech Improvement Company