Support General Programming
We seek and welcome funding support in the form of grants from non-profit and corporate foundations and companies. These funds support our critical work educating the next generation, illuminating the myriad of career opportunities to underserved communities, and recruiting new skilled workers. To learn more about how you can become a partner, contact email@example.com.
Life Sciences Apprenticeship Program
Our Life Sciences Apprenticeship Program for Biomanufacturing Technicians (BMTs) and Clinical Trial Associates (CTAs) provides accelerated training for individuals to gain foundational knowledge and acquire industry recognized skills. Companies gain access to a pool of work-ready candidates with skills perfectly matched to employer needs, and individuals will have opportunities for new careers at sustainable wages. View Sponsor benefits.
We are expanding the Program in 2022, increasing the number of apprentices, the number of career pathways, and the geographic regions served. In 2021, the program’s inaugural year, we achieved the following results:
- 30 Apprentices were accepted into Program with 15 Employer Partners.
- All Apprentices completed training; 29 transitioned to full time, paid employment (97% transition to on-the-job training).
- 30% of Apprentices were unemployed prior to enrollment.
- For those employed, the average wage increased 33% in first month of employment and is expected to increase by 47% at completion of apprenticeship.
- 60% of the Apprentices are People of Color.
- 2/3 of the Apprentices are women.
- The average age of Apprentices is 33 years old.