Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund Programs
All MassBioEd Courses are eligible under the Express and General Program.
- The Express Program provides companies with 100 or fewer MA employees full reimbursement of the cost of training and companies with 100 or more MA employees up to half reimbursement of the cost of training, upon completion of an approved course. Applications must be submitted 21 days prior to the start date of the intended training.
- The General Program allows businesses to apply for funds to train current and newly hired employees and can use a training provider of their choosing.
The MassBio Member discounted rate applies to the following individuals for all MassBioEd courses.
- Employees of MassBio Member companies
- Employees of MassCONNECT companies
- Employees of companies that are members of other State Bioscience Associations
- Unemployed persons
A 15% discount is applied with the registration of 10 people or more for any MassBioEd course to be used within a one-year time frame. Enrolled employees can register for any offering of that particular course within one year. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this accommodation.
If you are registered for Business of Biotech 101 or have taken the course in the past year, you are eligible for a 10% discount applied to your registration of Business of Biotech 201. Contact email@example.com for the coupon code.