Thank You for Your Support!
Your donation helps students get excited about science, helps schools and teachers deliver quality science classes with up-to-date equipment, and offers new opportunities to underserved students and often overlooked adults.
MassBioEd depends on the support of individuals, foundations, and corporations to sustain our programs. You can join us in the following ways:
You can help us open community doors by making education and workforce development programs possible. What can your donation do?
- $500 – Provides a College or Career Exploration event for one school
- $1,000 – Provides a professional development workshop for 20 teachers
- $2,500 – Purchases a classroom set of innovative molecular modeling kits
- $5,000 – Delivers a biotechnology classroom starter package to a school
- $7,500 – Provides coaching, information sessions and skills training to 20 individuals
- $15,000 – Gives apprenticeship training to prepare an individual for a life sciences job
MassBioEd is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
For donations of $5,000 or more, we recommend mailing a check. Checks should be made payable to the MassBioEd Foundation and mailed to 255 Main Street, 8th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02142.
“In high school I was able to enroll in a Biotechnology program and it changed my life. I was able to determine that this was the career that I wanted, and I’ve been doing it ever since! Biotechnology is an extremely fun and rewarding field, and I am happy to be able to contribute!”Brian Bouchard