Thank You for Your Support!
Your donation helps students get excited about science, helps schools and teachers deliver quality science classes with up-to-date equipment, and offers new opportunities to underserved students and often overlooked adults. MassBioEd depends on the support of individuals, foundations, and corporations to sustain our programs. You can join us in the following ways:
MassBioEd is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
For donations of $5,000 or more, we recommend mailing a check. Checks should be made payable to the MassBioEd Foundation and mailed to 255 Main Street, 8th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02142.
You can help us open community doors by making education and workforce development programs possible. What can your donation do?
- $15,000 – Gives apprenticeship training to prepare an individual for a life sciences job
- $7,500 – Provides coaching, information sessions and skills training to 20 individuals
- $5,000 – Biotechnology Classroom Starter Package for a School
- $2,500 – Multi-Day Summer Institute Training for a Teacher
- $1,000 – Professional Development for an Apprentice
- $500 – Career Exploration Event for a Public College
- $250 – Classroom Set of Innovative Lab Kits
- $100 – Set of Micropipettes for a Student
- $50 – Hands-on Biotechnology Training for a Teacher
“In high school I was able to enroll in a Biotechnology program and it changed my life. I was able to determine that this was the career that I wanted, and I’ve been doing it ever since! Biotechnology is an extremely fun and rewarding field, and I am happy to be able to contribute!”Brian Bouchard
Cummings’ Referral Program: As a grant recipient of the Cummings Foundation, MassBioEd is eligible to earn significant additional donations through the Cummings Properties referral program. If you know someone with a commercial real estate need, simply share your referral’s name and contact information at Cummings’ Support My Charity, and MassBioEd will receive an additional contribution equal to half the first year’s rent.