Through the support of donors and sponsors like you, MassBioEd's flagship program, BioTeach has provided workshops and mentorship for more than 750 teachers and authentic lab experiences to more than 150,000 students.
With your donation, you’ll be helping us continue to support life sciences education in public schools across Massachusetts. As a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization, we depend on contributors like you to help us provide the lab-based training that our science teachers need to inspire students to embrace the life sciences as a field of study, as well as provide the lab materials and support needed to grow and sustain such programming for years to come.
Your gift to the BioTeach Program will help accomplish the following:
- $50 – Supports one hour of teacher mentoring.
- $100 – Funds a substitute for a teacher participating in Biotech Futures.
- $500 – Secures a bus for students to attend a Career Exploration Day.
- $1,000 – Sponsors 20 teachers for a professional development workshop.
- $1,500 – Provides the opportunity for 100 students to explore life sciences careers at a university in Massachusetts.
- $3,500 – Gives a full year’s supply of lab reagents and supplies to 100 students.
- $10,000 – Purchases essential equipment for a biotechnology lab at a school.