Please view the discount options for courses before registering here.
Transitioning to Leader provides participants with a clear understanding of the leader-manager they aim to be and the essential skills and strategies to get them there. Approaches to effective communication and how to foster collaboration among teams (both remotely and in person) are discussed. Learn effective delegation tools to get more accomplished through direct reports. Participants will also learn the fundamentals for interviewing, hiring, and more.
“Presenting ideas about communication in a different framework and using multiple examples to explain a point was the most valuable.” – Transitioning to Leader Participant, September 2021
- Monday, December 4th, 2023, 9:00 AM – 11:15 AM EST
- Wednesday, December 6th, 2023, 9:00 AM – 11:15 AM EST
- Thursday, December 7th, 2023, 9:00 AM – 11:15 AM EST
- Transitioning to Leader-Manager
- Setting Employees Up for Success
- Leader as Communicator
- Fundamental Communication Skills and Responsibilities
- Shaping Culture
- Manager’s Role in Employee Engagement
Human Resources Consultant