As a part of Cambridge Science Festival Month, MassBioEd is holding a series of one-hour virtual events from April 12th- 16th. These virtual events will showcase life science companies and academic institutions and will give students a chance to learn about the various careers propelling the life sciences industry. Each day will include a career panel/presentation and an interactive company lab tour/demonstration.
These events are open to high school and college students, educators, and parents. Though, the content of these events will be designed for high school students.
Below are the following company events will take place during Career Exploration Week. You may attend more than one (1) event.
- Northeastern University, Monday, April 12, 10am-11am
- MilliporeSigma, Tuesday, April 13, 9:30am-10:30am
- Valo Health, Wednesday, April 14, 9:30am-10:30am
- Arranta Bio, Thursday, April 15, 9:30am-10:30am
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Friday, April 16, 9:30am-10:30am